JOB : ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Deadline: 05 August 2019
The successful applicant will be expected to perform, under minimal supervision, the full range of office administrative support functions including reception duties, as well as deliver direct support to the Ambassador as well as assisting with the management of the office.
Daily tasks for this position will include: receptionist duties, administrative tasks, finance administration, coordination and protocol support, diary and executive assistant duties, and provide support for other Mission activities.
Full Time: (9am-6pm)
French and English Fluency Required
Job Duration: Permanent
Probationary Period: 6 months
Min Experience:5/7 years
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Public Administration or/and Finance
- Bi-lingual French/English (Fluent)
- Knowledge of local (Geneva) supplier/administrative systems/local operations
- Effective organisation skills with the ability to plan and manage work and resources
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with various levels of personnel from senior and diplomatic levels, through to general suppliers
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality results including demonstrated financial and administration skills and experience as well as discretion in dealing with sensitive matters
- Proficient IT skills including internet research use of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant software, particularly Excel and Quickbooks at an intermediate level.
|Respect for Diversity|
|Works effectively with people from all backgrounds.
Treats all people with dignity and respect. Treats men and women equally.
Shows respect and understanding of diverse points of view and demonstrates. understanding in daily work and decision making.
|Working with Others|
|Maintains an open, respectful, and professional approach to others.
Works as a team to achieve shared objectives.
Regularly shares information of value with colleagues.
|Planning & Analysis|
|Organises own workload with minimal supervision.
Accurately interprets instructions and carries out necessary actions.
Recognises the importance of accuracy and pays appropriate attention to detail .
|Seeks necessary information, advice and options in order to make effective decisions.
Decides whether requests meet the necessary criteria before taking action.
|Takes ownership of assigned tasks, honours deadlines.
Ensures timely delivery of outputs.
|Ensures that necessary protocols are followed at all times and to the highest standards of culpability.|
|Communicates both written and verbal ideas clearly.
Actively listens to others.
Exercises diplomacy in language and terminology used.
TOR and Job Description: TOR – JOB AND PERSON SPECIFICATION – 2
Send the updated CV with Covering Letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 05 August 2019, 1700hrs